Tuesday, February 26, 2013

once upon a time

so, i suddenly think of someone who actually very close to me once. he was a little brother of mine that i can talk to whatever i want. and he was a young man that i think can understand me well. but, i made a mistake the moment i trust his words when he said he loves me as his own biological sister. a brother can never hate his sister but he does now. she is me. what he said was not what he felt. he made me his last choice in everything since he knew that i will always be there for him. i don't think if he ever loved me. it is just sympathy. as for me, once u love someone u will never hate him/her. i keep thinking till now, what was my big mistake that caused him to say 'stay away from my life!'. am i that bad? i was sad but i couldn't do anything. he was my beloved little brother since a year an half ago and now we are strangers. but Alhamdulillah, i'm not sad anymore. i can accept it even if he loathe me. he was never mine from the beginning and i know he was never thought me as his sister. we were just acquaintance. but if one day he wants to come back to me, i'll accept him. only as a friend. no more siblings. he lost his chance the moment he dumped me. i don't hate him. it is just, it hurts too much when people u care, actually care about what people says. and i want to wish him farewell, and may Allah bless him always. goodbye boy. live well. 

No comments: